Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Big time!


Hey, this might be a bit late, I'm not the world's most observant person after all, but guess what? I've made it to Grognardia's "Links of Interest"!

I'm sure some of you are scratching your heads and saying "So what?", well I just have to say, James Maliszewski is the godfather of the Old School movement, and to be recognized by him is of great import to me. I place a lot of stock in James' insights into the roots of the game. And simply put, I really love reading what he has to say.

Anyway, I just thought I'd say Thank You to James. I doubt very much that he'll ever read this, (that's the penultimate accomplishment in this crazy old school gaming blogosphere) but nonetheless, there it is.

"Ma! Look at me, I made it!"

2 comments:

James Maliszewski said...

I read everything.

:)

Gamer Dude said...

Whoa...The "penultimate" goal has been accomplished then. I can rest easy now. ;-) Thanks James.